To Whom It May Concern:
Yesterday's Lesson Revised: Insecurity
it takes form in each and everyone of us iguess.I remember times when people tried to bring me through 'periods of change',to change me into another person that would be more pleasing/acceptable. Life was really a tiring tale then; esp when you are all hyped up and people break your moment with a single comment.
But then, there's still moments of relief when you hear something so simple yet meant so much-Siaoting:'I never felt you were like that.I guess i saw you instead.' That moment made me superEmo.
From all those experiences in secondary school, i find myself still quite the same. Well, characters are yours to take and you should never let people comment aloud about who you should be. You should know yourself and take moves on whatever is necessary. I am not to advice cause i admit there is still elements of Insecurity in me. But i am sure everyone has their share. No one likes to be looked down upon or to be in the lower edge of life. But i guess the keyword is to be Happy. I mean you only live once.
So, if being who you are makes you smile, stay that way. :)
but if all fails, i use the classic, "Just Freaky Hell Face It, Bitch." characters take like 7345693756years to change, thankyouverymuch. Embrace yourself for who you are dammit. (sometimes people like it slapped in their face)
i hope that helped.
-shawnaretravis
Yesterday's Lesson Revised: Insecurity
it takes form in each and everyone of us iguess.I remember times when people tried to bring me through 'periods of change',to change me into another person that would be more pleasing/acceptable. Life was really a tiring tale then; esp when you are all hyped up and people break your moment with a single comment.
But then, there's still moments of relief when you hear something so simple yet meant so much-Siaoting:'I never felt you were like that.I guess i saw you instead.' That moment made me superEmo.
From all those experiences in secondary school, i find myself still quite the same. Well, characters are yours to take and you should never let people comment aloud about who you should be. You should know yourself and take moves on whatever is necessary. I am not to advice cause i admit there is still elements of Insecurity in me. But i am sure everyone has their share. No one likes to be looked down upon or to be in the lower edge of life. But i guess the keyword is to be Happy. I mean you only live once.
So, if being who you are makes you smile, stay that way. :)
but if all fails, i use the classic, "Just Freaky Hell Face It, Bitch." characters take like 7345693756years to change, thankyouverymuch. Embrace yourself for who you are dammit. (sometimes people like it slapped in their face)
i hope that helped.
-shawnaretravis

<< Home